Robot Ragdoll Robot Ragdoll

A good laugh

This is clever and good for relieving stress. It could be improved with some music and a gory version :)

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

exelant!

no more to say, but a little tip if u r stuck take your mouse of the flash and press the tab button to cycle throw all the differnt places u can click in the flash. is a well cool methode! (it got me unstuck)

Quiz Challenge: NES Quiz Challenge: NES

good but...

easy was way to hard! and PLEASE get the itaian accent right! im half italian and that is just insulting! (and maby you could randomize the questions)

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

this was great

i voted 5, but could you help me? i need to know who you make mr fancie pants change angle when walkes up a slop. or maby you could just tell me where i could find out because i cant find a tutorial anywhere.

Basic Random Tutorial Basic Random Tutorial

ok.

i would like to know more about cookies. that simply isnt enough.

ToLet responds:

I'm not to good on cookies though.Sorry it was'nt enough.

Warbears Warbears

italian! friend!

your italian like me! half any way, but thats cool and so is the game. i completed it with a little help by the way it looks a little dodgy when they run maby they could turn there bodys? but cool.
(whats your secret and how long have you been going)

Gavin the pro golf goblin Gavin the pro golf goblin

i found some glitches

when i got to the second buggy level i died on that bit where u fall down a pit (ooo that thymes) but it said i compleated the level then i started the next level and i died instantly. but other than that it was good, maby he should move his leggs a bit faster the way he moved so slow got on my nerves

MasterFury responds:

you can run. just doubble tap the direction you want to run.

An Interactive Story An Interactive Story

trill?

sorry lacks trill. put some funny stuff in like the old man turns out to be a pedfile! yeah. hehehe. no! not like me! (and sound)

Armor Games Snowball Armor Games Snowball

good

good i like it but it wasnt exactly thrilling.

The Napoleonic Retreat The Napoleonic Retreat

cool

i cant find fault in it exept: PLEASE MAKE HIM MOVE FASTER! it badly got on my nerves.